Electronic Tax Return Delivery Process
Rapacki + Co is pleased to offer electronic tax return delivery through SafeSend Returns. In addition to providing clients with a simple, easy-to-use process for securely reviewing and e-signing their tax documents, this system will help streamline communication between our professionals and those they serve.
Clients who use SafeSend Returns will be able to:
- Electronically sign, save, and print their tax documents.
- Have a live link to their tax documents for up to three years.
- Electronically access their payment vouchers and receive email reminders of payments due.
- Forward their tax documents to bankers and other professional advisors through a secure email link.
SafeSend Returns Process
Clients will be able to complete the following process using either their computer, smartphone, or tablet:
- The client will receive an email from SafeSend Returns with a unique and secure access link when their tax documents are ready for review. Rapacki + Co’s firm name will be included in the email.
- Once they click on the access link, the client will be asked to complete an identity verification process through the SafeSend Returns platform.
- After they have verified their identity, SafeSend Returns will walk the client through the review and e-sign process with step-by-step instructions.
- The client will be able to download and save their files once they have reviewed them. (Documents that are downloaded as a zip file cannot typically be opened by smartphones or tablets.)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 952-945-5011. Additional help and resources are also available through the SafeSend Returns Help Center.