We are seeking a Tax Manager with track to Partner, or an opportunity to join immediately as a Partner.
• Lead growth efforts through active involvement in the delivery of client services.
• Work with Partners and other lines of business in order to provide exceptional client service.
• Have a solid understanding of client industry, business, objectives, and risk tolerance.
• Perform detailed and technical tax review, approval, and signing of tax returns of any complexity.
• Perform, delegate and manage tax projects.
• Navigate the discussion of complex tax issues with ease to clients.
• Ensure timeliness of deliverables and accept final responsibility for decisions.
• Act as a resource for tax staff on tax issues and/or questions.
• Maintain and mentor staff on client service, business development, standards of practice, tax practice quality, and risk management.
• Supervise staff and provide on-the-job training to minimize voluntary turnover.
• 8-10 years of experience in public accounting.
• CPA is a must to sign financial statements.
• Strong communication, organizational, and technological skills.
• Experience in managing staff members is preferred.
• Knowledge in the areas of individual, partnership, S Corporation, and C Corporation taxation, complex real estate transactions, and trust accounting.
If you’re interested in the position send your resume to email@example.com